OMNEO / DANTE MODULE
- OMNEO / Dante digital audio network interface for DYNACORD audio controllers
- Two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces (primary / secondary) for redundant networking and establishing fault-tolerant systems
- Up to 1000 Mbit/s full-duplex data transmission, IEEE 802.3u compatible
- 48 kHz sample rate, 24-bit data format
- Status LEDs - Link, Activity and Gigabit active status indication for each Ethernet interface
The OM-1 is a compact interface module which is prepared for connecting a DYNACORD P 64 and other DYNACORD audio controllers to an OMNEO network. In addition, the OM-1 is able to send and receive Dante audio to and from other Dante equipment. The simultaneous transmission of up to 32 digital audio input signals and 32 digital audio output channels with low latency (typically 1 ms) is possible with the OM-1.
Dante is a registered trademark of Audinate, Inc.